Tuesday, June 18, 2013

California

I've had a pretty great few days.

Steven and I decided we're moving to California! :) Not any time soon, unfortunately. I wanted to take a leap and just move already, but the hubby talked some sense into me. After giving it some thought, we decided to move in two years so we'd get plenty of time to save up. It'll also give us a chance for the hubby to get his associate's degree. Since my sister also wanted to move to California, we figured it'd be a good idea for all of us to move at the same time to support each other.

After doing some more talking we realized my sister and I aren't graduating for another 3 years, maybe 2 for me if I take classes during the summer. So we pushed the date back another year so all of us can have some sort of degree before we move. I'm very excited because my heart lies in California. <3 I love the ocean and I've lived far too long without it.

My sister and I are trying to coordinate where we will go for school after we move. I plan on going to med school and she plans on going to graduate school. We're going to be looking at different schools and their programs so we can decide where to go! <3 I've narrowed down my searches to San Francisco, best neurosurgery school in the country, Los Angeles, and San Diego. I'm dying to get started!

I know it's a long time from now but I can't help but feel free! Like I'll finally be somewhere I want to be doing what I love. As excited as I am to be moving, I'm even more excited to go to med school! I can't keep my mind off of it! I want to be done with my undergrad so I can get started on my career! I can't wait!

So that's all for today. Just wanted to write down all my excitement. <3

Love,
Andrea~!

No comments:

Post a Comment